2010年10月11日星期一

Replica Longines Lyre Watches Orange County person

Replica Longines Lyre Watches Tammy says, “Oh my God, you’re such a Rolex, Newport Beach, Orange County person!” In a one-on-one, Vicki says, “I never had a Rolex in my entire life.Well, I felt kind of odd showing people a gift I bought myself.I’d rather be classier, and just kind of fly in under the radar if somebody notices it.” Vicki fly in under the radar? I don’t think so.Vicki continues, “I didn’t want to make Donn feel bad because he didn’t buy it for me.” But Jeana reflects in an interview, “Vicki, why can’t you say, ‘Donn and I got the Rolex?’ Why are you throwing Donn under the bus again?” Without question, the Ladies Rolex Datejust that Vicki bought for herself is a beautiful watch of precision and quality.Then again, you can have such a watch for half the cost by shopping online at Melrose Jewelers.At Melrose Jewelers, you never have to threaten to divorce your husband or break the bank to find the Rolex watch of your dreams.Welcome to an intriguing examination of the battle for Rolex superiority in the popular show, “The Real Housewives of Orange County,” the smash reality hit on Bravo.The final episode of season four just came out and now it is back to reruns and the roll out of Orange County’s evil new twin, “The Real Housewives of New York City.” The final episode was titled “Bling Bling,” probably referring to the shiny new jewelry several of the women were wearing.Of course, the shiny new jewelry included a beautiful Rolex watch for Vicki.Not quite as beautiful or bling bling as the $40,000 dollar Rolex that Replica Longines Lyre Watches Tamra’s husband gave her for her 40th birthday on a prior episode, but a stunning timepiece none the less.The hottest housewife in Orange County according to the show, Tamra wore a dress that made her look like a spokesmodel at a Reno car show when her husband gave her the $40,00 dollar Rolex watch during her birthday party on a private yacht.The presentation of the luxury watch to Tamra triggered so much jealousy from the other OC Wives, it actually is a miracle the boat was not capsized by the waves of envy.As you can well imagine, the Rolex brand name and the $40,000 price were mentioned over and over and over again.

Of course, ever domineering Jeana just reacted with a shrug and the blithe comment, “Oh, I already have just that Rolex just in a different color.I never wear it.” Bling is powerful on the show, but turning your back on bling is the ultimate power.On the last show of the season, Vicki proudly announces that she has bought herself a new Rolex, and the act of self-generosity is taken as some kind of insult against her husband.It is true that Simon’s present of the diamond Rolex to Tamra brought out all of Vicki’s negative feelings about her marriage and her husband’s inability to take care of her obvious material needs.Although it was hard to make-out the exact make of Tamra’s Rolex Replica Longines Lyre Watches, it very well could be a Rolex Super Presidential with a multitude of diamonds.At Melrose Jewelers, you could find a similar Ladies Rolex Super President studded with diamonds and in 18k gold for a quarter of the cost.Still, without doing her research, Vicki complained: “I don’t even have one and I’m older, but Donn doesn’t buy me any expensive gifts.” Well then, obviously, that settles the question.All the pundits and bloggers think you should divorce that cheap bum, Vicki.He obviously is not worth anything to you anymore, despite the house, the kids, the cars, and the years of marriage.Excuse the sarcasm, but the Real Wives of Orange County sometimes lose perspective in terms of what really matters in life.Then again, there is nothing quite like the amazing feeling of having a luxurious Rolex watch on your wrist!What then transpires during the final episode at the swanky end-of-the-season soiree? First, Vicki admonishes Jeana, telling her to be careful with her revealing dress and cleavage.“You might have a nipple coming out,” she advises.Avoiding the reveal of the flesh, Vicki reveals her fervent love of luxury when she shows off the new Rolex watch she has purchased for herself.Vicki brags to numerous party guests that she bought herself the Rolex and then added this aside: “I felt a little odd showing people a gift I bought myself.I didn’t want to be saying, &#8216 Replica Longines Lyre Watches;Look! I bought myself a Rolex because my husband can’t do it!’&#8221.